Denplan in Reading
Having a Denplan payment plan means that you have access to regular private dental care with your dentist and their dental team, helping to keep your teeth and gums healthy now and prevent problems in the future.
But why else should you have a Denplan dental payment plan?
Take a look at some of the other benefits of being with us...
- Preventive oral health advice, to help stop dental problems before they start
- Predictable monthly payments, allowing you to budget for your private dental care
- Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (included in all our dental plans as Supplementary Insurance)
- Regular appointments with your registered Denplan member dentist which help you to keep your teeth and gums healthy and find out the best care for your smile
- Access to Denplan's 24-hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline when you need it most
We offer patients two different Denplan options. These are Denplan Care and Denplan Essentials. Please see below for further information:
Denplan Care is a really easy way to spread the cost of all of your routine treatment into affordable monthly payments, reducing the chance of receiving unexpected dental bills. This plan will cover your regular check-ups and hygiene visits with your dental team, as well as any restorative treatment you may need. As with all our plans, Denplan Care also includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency (Supplementary Insurance).
Denplan Essentials is an easy budgeting plan that covers you for the foundations of your dental care, helping to stop problems before they start. This plan covers you for your regular check-ups and hygienist visits, as well as including worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance). Patients also receive a 10% discount on any necessary restorative treatment.
If you are interested in a Denplan payment plan please book an appointment with us and we’ll be happy to discuss your options.
For further information, please visit www.denplan.co.uk